Made with 100% renewable resources (instead of crude oil), making use of a previously wasted by-product from the food industry. EcoFloss uses 80% fewer greenhouse gases and is 100% vegan. Made of corn and food-grade vegetable wax only. And as an added bonus, there is a possibility to compost this floss in certain areas in your food caddy for industrial composting or at home – only if you have a HotBin.
50m of Eco Floss in a dispenser. Made in the EU.
For every pack sold, ecoLiving plants a tree through Eden Reforestation Projects. Planting native trees help prevent climate change and reduce extreme poverty. ecoLiving is also a member of the 1% For The Planet donating a portion of profits to protecting our oceans against plastic pollution. Cleaner Teeth, Cleaner Planet.
Dentist recommended steps for perfect flossing:
- Break off about 45cm of floss and wind some around 1 finger of each hand.
- Hold the floss tightly between your thumbs and forefingers, with about 2.5cm of floss between them, leaving no slack.
- Use a gentle “rocking” motion to guide the floss between your teeth. Do not snap the floss into the gums.
- When the floss reaches your gumline, curve it into a C-shape against a tooth until you feel resistance.
- Hold the floss against the tooth. Gently scrape the side of the tooth, moving the floss away from the gum. Repeat on the other side of the gap, along the side of the next tooth.
- Do not forget the back of your last tooth.
- When flossing, keep to a regular pattern. Start at the top and work from left to right, then move to the bottom and again work from the left to right. This way you’re less likely to miss any teeth.
- Do not be too aggressive: you risk harming your gums. The main action of flossing is a firm but gentle scraping of the tooth from the top down